PolarWebServices is the best place to maximize value for all your domain names. We have an unequaled service set for your domains which is included FREE OF CHARGE with each domain name registration. Here is the list of some of those great features.
Please note: These services are available when using our default nameservers.
- Create up to 100 personalized email addresses and forward them to other email addresses.
- Create a catch-all (wildcard) email address.
- No advertising is added to forwarded emails.
- POP3 mailboxes, use your favorite mail client, like Outlook Express.
- Web based access. Check your email from wherever you are.
- Easily add and manage your users. (No waiting periods)
- URL Forwarding: Forward/redirect your domain name to any other URL/website on the web
- URL Frame: This allows you to frame a site and have it use your own domain name address instead of some long address like: http://www.geocities.com/users/~somebody...
- URL Frame Meta tags: The Meta Tags of a site using URL Frame can now be edited, changing its keywords, title and others making it easier for search engines to catalog and display your site in their search results.
- Real-time DNS updates (Dynamic DNS).
- Create up to 100 "hosts", or sub-domains, under your name. Join the over one million hosts currently served by our name servers
- Create a catch-all sub-domain domain Setup all your DNS records: A, MX, CNAME
- Increase the speed and performance of your website by using our geographically
dispersed name servers. We maintain multiple domain name servers located at
different locations throughout the United States. Each of these locations has
multiple high-bandwidth Internet connections, battery or diesel generator back-up
power, security, and access to three different major Internet backbones. These
dispersed, redundant name servers give PolarWebServices the ability to always delegate your
names, with no interruptions in service. Great lengths have been taken to make
sure at least one of our name servers is up at all times.
- Run a server or a web page from your home
computer, even if your IP address changes. This new service
allows you to keep your connection everytime your IP is
changed by your Internet Service Provider (cable, DSL,
The Dynamic IP Resolver is yet another free service which
comes with every name using our DNS servers.
- Securely keep all your domains in one place.
- Organize them, lock them, configure them.
- Track when they are about to expire and renew your domains before they do.
- Push names into other PolarWebServices accounts.
- Register name servers online.
- Change whois information
- And more...
- Give your phone a memorable, meaningful, identity so that people can send
text messages to your phone without using an email client. A snap to setup.
Select from 6 custom "skins" for your phone's site.
- Ever want to give someone directions to your home or business? Now, you can
just tell them, " go to map.myname.com" where a map to the location you've
specified will be displayed.
Did you know that current ICANN regulations require that your Private contact information (WhoIs Info) be included in a publicly accessible Database?
This means that your private information is displayed and made available to anyone who wants to see it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Now you can protect your private WhoIs information by switching your "public" domain registration to a "private" unlisted registration through ID Protect.
ID PROTECT works by:
- Shielding your private information
- Forwarding important communication
- Offering you complete control