99.9% Website Uptime Guarantee|
At PolarWebServices, we appreciate the fact that many businesses and organizations entrust their Web site availability to us. We're so confident in our technology, service and support team that we guarantee a 99.9% website uptime for all hosting packaged (both shared hosting and dedicated servers*). "Web Site Uptime" is the percentage of time per month (based on a 30 day month, 43200 minutes) that the content of your Web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by e-Business Express systems. If your Web Site Uptime is less than 99.9%, PolarWebServices will issue a credit to your account in accordance with the following schedule. (Credits will be calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge paid for the affected Services):
|Web Site Uptime %||Credit Percentage|
|99.9 to 100%||0%|
|98% to 99.8%||10%|
|95% to 97.9%||25%|
|90% to 94.9%||50%|
|89.9% or below||100%|
|Web Site Downtime (in minutes)||Credit Percentage|
|less than 42.2 mins||0%|
|42.3 - 864 mins||10%|
|865 - 2160 mins||25%|
|2161 - 4320 mins||50%|
|greater than 4320 mins (72 hrs)||100%|
This guarantee doesn't apply to:
- Circumstances beyond PolarWebServices's control including, war, strike or other labor disturbance, unavailability/interruption/delay in telecommunications, virus attacks and/or hackers, third party software failure (free scripts, ecommerce software, Merchant Gateways), fire, flood, tornado, earthquakes, acts by any governing body, embargo, boycott, or inability to obtain supplies, raw materials, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this Service Level Agreement
- Failure of access circuits to the PolarWebServices Network, unless the failure is caused solely by PolarWebServices
- Emergency maintenance, scheduled maintenance, and system upgrades
- Domain name system (DNS) and domain name registration problems outside of the control of PolarWebServices
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access
- Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (ie., PHP, Python, CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc...), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of PolarWebServices's Acceptable Use Policy;
- Problems elsewhere on the internet that prohibit you from viewing your account. PolarWebServices is not responsible for browser, DNS, or other caching that might make it appear your site is unavailable even though others can still access your information. This guarantee covers areas PolarWebServices controls such as our servers, routers, and switches.
* As dedicated servers may crash for various reasons we can only guarantee 99.9% network uptime for your server. Uptime includes the time you can access our network without being able to access your particular server. If you feel your server has been down due to a network fault we ask you submit your monitor logs to us in a support issue via our CCC and our Accounting department will then check our logs against your logs and offer you a credit if it is due. Uptime is tracked over a course of 1 month and will not be issued until the end of that particular month or beginning of the next month. Dedicated server uptime claims are handled on a case by case basis and we reserve a right not to offer a credit.
Support responce guarantee|
We quarantee that you will receive a personal (not autogenerated) reply to your support ticket within 8-24 hours depending on the importance level you choose for your ticket:
|Importance Level||Responce Guarantee Time|
If we fail to meet this guarantee we will issue a credit to your account in accordance with the following structure. (Credits will be calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge paid for the affected Services. All credit requests related to this guarantee by same customer within a same calendar month will be combined together when the credit amount is calculated):
|Time exceeding the guarantee||Importance Level: High||Importance Level: Medium||Importance Level: Low|
|8h - 12h||5%||0%||0%|
|12h - 24h||10%||5%||0%|
|24h - 72h||25%||10%||5%|
|72h - 120h||50%||25%||10%|
|120h - 168h||75%||50%||25%|
|168h or more||100%||75%||50%|
Please notice that these service level guarantee only applies if all following criteria are met:
- Support ticket category is one of the following: Shared hosting, Dedicated servers, Domains/DNS or Billing
- The support request has been submitted through PolarWebServices's help desk
- The support ticket is under a right category
- The Customer hasn't clearly rated the importance of the support ticket higher than the actual importance of the issue in question is.
The Customer agrees that it's PolarWebServices's right to refuse any credit request if any part of the criteria above aren't met based on PolarWebServices's opinion of the issue in question.
These guarantees doesn't apply to Finnish/UK/US public holidays/holiday eves.
Support issue resolution guarantee|
We guarantee that your support issue will be resolved in 12 hours after our first responce to the issue or if we need additional information from the customer in 12 hours after the customer has provided this information to PolarWebServices support through PolarWebServices's support ticket system and PolarwebServices has confirmed that the information has been received.
If we fail to meet this guarantee the customer will be issued a credit based on following structure.
|Monthly Hosting Cost||Credit|
|$1 - $2.50||$0.25|
|$2.50 - $5||$0.50|
|$5 - $20||$1|
|$20 or more||$2|
30 Days Money Back Guarantee|
- The PolarWebServices Money Back Guarantee applies to all Shared Hosting Packages.
- The PolarWebServices Money Back Guarantee does not apply to any Dedicated Hosting Server (DHS) packages. All monthly and setup fees for DHS are non-refundable.
- All electronically delivered softwares, scripts, web designs or graphics are non-refundable
- The PolarWebServices Money Back Guarantee starts on the date the customer's order has been activated.